chrono cross - home voyage chrono cross - home voyage

omg im this bored

Great stuff, nice and relaxing. keep it up.

Chronamut responds:

rofl - glad to see you back Housemasta - and look - we top the vg charts again.. some things never change eh :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Kiss Grim Europa Beta Version Kiss Grim Europa Beta Version

hmm not bad!

its still needs some mastering as some parts peak (vocals in some areas) and there isnt a strong enough bass, if any. Im glad this is a beta, so i can offer you some constructive criticism.

around 1:16 where the violin comes in, it would be an amazing point to build up the song. the brass and vocals should be pushed back into the song as a bridge to the final build.

overall, its a piece that needs work, but all the parts are there. A good percussion section is what this piece needs. Crashes, timps, shaker, gong, etc. would be amazing for this piece.

overall nice job and i hope to hear the final piece!

4/5 8/10
~HM

-GreenGreens remix- -GreenGreens remix-

nice job!

Overall it was a pretty good job, you just got to adjust your mixer settings. The peaking was a bit hurtful on the ears. I loved the drums though.

9/10 and 5/5
~HM~

If you want to ever chat with me, PM me and ill give you MSN or AIM

Waterflame responds:

thanks! yeah this wassnt mastered all that well due to crappy headset and needing to be quiet since its night here o.O my other headset is on repair D: lol.. i did this kinda rushy. i was so tiered of planing my submitions so well so now the last month ive just been sharing everything that comes to mind. XD ill remember that :)

==(Oasis)== ==(Oasis)==

wow interesting

I got in touch with the earth with this piece. Nice job, although its not my style. I could have used some louder flowing strings to complete the therapeutic experience.

~HM~

if you want to collab lemme know

Buoy responds:

Thanks man! I should've responded to this review earlier- collab sounds like a mighty fine thing. But don't you mainly use FL? If you have Reason 4 or Logic 8, send me a PM- If I ever get FL, I'll send you one ;P

Ride on *(Cruachan) Ride on *(Cruachan)

love it

the snare is a bit cheesy, but overall its a wonderful song. the flow works well and the pan flute adds an amazing touch. i hope to hear more from you!

4.5/5

March of Victory March of Victory

good stuff

4.05 / 5.00 (+ 0.019) see? i just voted on your stuff

Varnik responds:

Lol thanks.

Rig - Casualty Rig - Casualty

Wow, very nice!

GOod job on the song man! i truely appreciated it! Drop me a PM or something and lets exchange AIM or MSN or something.

Rig responds:

Done...thanks!

Sonic 3 - Ice Cap Sonic 3 - Ice Cap

Navij = lol

hey ive been spending a lot of time going thru Sonic Ice Cap songs and i saw you did one. not bad, but its tribal jungle feel just isnt for me. whatever. and about Navij, hes not one of my henchmen... i dont send him out to do my bidding. i know, you prolly wish, but there are more people that dont like you than me. im being generous and giving you an 8 on this. it has a lot to be improved on (ie more varied drums, more panning, filter effects and such) but its not the best ever, although i think it may be the longest.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

I've always wanted to say this:

HouseMasta - SHUT THE HELL UP!

Stop actin so innocent. Quit actin so "hot", just cause you're a newgrounds legend gave you no right to do what you did, and you aren't the best artist on NG either. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it, assclown.

BTW the only reason I reviewed you is cause I liked the music, not you. So fuck yourself.

+*+*(Final Fantasy Fixed)*+*+ +*+*(Final Fantasy Fixed)*+*+

oh look, a TEN

a little high end peaks, but overall this song is kick ass. it definitely deserves to be in the top 20 ALL the time.

Props to you Shawn!

Chronamut responds:

yaaaaaaaaaay!

and ya peaks.. what can you do.. well.. I guess i coulda fixed it - but im lazy.. hahaha :P

in the future tho all songs will have no peaking

thanks for the awesome review housemasta - may our reign live forever! Hail ZEA- oops haha :P

-Shawn-

Transcending the Octaves Transcending the Octaves

a bit loud.... but still sweet

well done Bryan, i see youre still making music, which makes me happy.

too bad this has been your first song in a while. i know you've been busy with a lot of stuff as i have.

anyway, you need to have some soft clippers going because its peaking a lot. ah well though. i wished it has some diversity to it as well, maybe some drum solos or something.

anyway, good job